You’ll know you’ve run out of reasons/excuses to buy more stuff when:
- your partner agrees to go bag-hunting with you for a specific size/colour one, and you somehow found a bag that suits your criteria just sitting at the bottom of the shelf, buried beneath the other bags.
- you know you have got a particular piece of clothing somewhere, but you just can’t find it.
- you still have a dozen of new clothes hanging in the wardrobe untouched.
- almost every item you own has got their respective “matching-matching” partners.
- you simply forget what items you own.
But still, Hubs says we’re going to the Dorothy Perkins Mid Season Sale tomorrow. And so, we shall go.