I now pass the meme to the following five bloggers: Xtralicious, Barffie, fionana, sunshin3, fitti.
W H O . W A S . T H E. L A S T . P E R S O N
1. You hung out with: Uncle Henry on Sunday.
2. Saw you cry: Hubs. As always.
3. Went to the movies with you: Hubs, when we caught Beowulf. *slurps*
4. You went to the mall with: Hubs and Joshua, to Plaza Singapura.
5. You went to dinner with: Huei. Her treat at Billy Bombers!
6. You talked on the phone to: Hubs.
7. Said ‘I love you’ to you and really meant it: Hubs (by mouth) and Joshua (by expression). 😆
8. Made you laugh: Oh shit. I don’t remember. Uncle Henry, I think.
W O U L D . Y O U . R A T H E R?
1. Pierce your nose or tongue: Already have the tongue done, waiting to get the nose done (again).
2. Be serious or be funny: I’d like to think I always maintain a good balance of both at the same time. And I like it that way.
3. Drink whole or skim milk: Whole milk tastes better.
4. Spend time with your parents or enemies: Parents, without a doubt.
D O . Y O U . P R E F E R.
1. Flowers or candy: Are chocolates considered as candy??
2. Gray or black: Black. Without a doubt.
3. Color or Black and white photos: Some pictures always look better in B/W.
4. Lust or love: Love, with a healthy dose of lust. (I am greedy.)
5. Sunrise or sunset: Sunrise. I love the smell of morning dew and breeze that accompanies it.
6. M and Ms or Skittles: Neither.
8. Staying up late or waking up early: Staying up late. Duh. I’m doing this at 4.50am!
D O . Y O U . P R E F E R.
1. Sun or moon: Moon.
2. Winter or Fall: Both are better than the shittyfuck crap weather on the equator.
3. Left or right: Right. Because I always prefer to be right.
4. 10 acquaintances or having two best friends: Two best friends.
5. Sunny or rainy: Depends on intended activity of the day. But cloudy is always good.
6. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream: Chocolate without a doubt.
A B O U T . Y O U
1. What time is it: 4.55am
2. Nickname(s): Shell, Shelled, sweets, Ah Girl (doesn’t take a genius to figure out who calls me that).
3. What is your birth date: 21st February. I expect offerings!!
4. What do you want: Tons of things. But all will be settled as long as there is plenty of money.
5. Where do you want to live: An accessible/convenient place with a nice view and private swimming pool.
6. How many kids do you want: Three, subjected to financial ability.
7. Do you want to get married: Already am.
U N I Q U E
1. Nervous habit: Chainsmoking.
2. Are you double jointed: Nope.
3. Can you roll your tongue: Yup yup yup.
4. Can you raise one eyebrow: As much as I want to, nope.
5. Can you cross your eyes: Yes. I trained hard to do it in my primary school years.
6. Do you make your bed daily: Nope. There are better things to do than to make a bed that would get messy again later the same day.
7. Can you draw: As much as I wish I could, I can’t.
R A N D O M
1. Which shoe goes on first: Never constant.
2. Ever thrown a shoe at someone: Nope.
3. What is your craziest experience ever: None that I find crazy enough. I live a life too ordinary.
F O O D
1. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it: Twirl.
2. Have you ever eaten spam: Yes.
3. Favorite ice cream: Ben & Jerry’s.
4. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet: Carrefour’s chocolate cereal & Choco Frosties.
5. What’s your favorite beverage: McCafe mochaccino and Pepsi (canned or tap).
6. Do you cook: Hardly.
IN . T H E . L A S T . M O N T H . H A V E . Y O U ?
1. Bought something: Duh. Who hasn’t? Even home necessities is considered. 😕
2. Sang: Yes, along to my iTunes because the hi-fi is still out of commission.
3. Been hugged: Yes, by Hubs, Joshua, Uncle Henry, huei, fionana and my dad.
4. Felt stupid: Yes, and superbly stupid at that.
5. Missed someone: Yes.
6. Danced crazy: No. And I haven’t for the longest time. 😦 I want Smoove @ MOS Main Arena!
7. Gotten your hair cut: Yes. I was my own hairdresser.
8. Cried: Yes.
9. Lied: Nope. Unless withholding info that no one asked for counts as lying.