Joshua is having a 38.3°C fever and a cough. And when we fed him his meds, he took his cough syrup RAW. Without water, not mixed into milk/juice/food, just PLAINLY FED INTO HIS MOUTH. He didn’t even want to drink water after he had it.
I am in shock because even I cannot swallow cough syrup without having a big glass of a sweet drink to drown that yucky taste in my mouth.
This boy took THREE mouthfuls of the cough syrup (because we fed him with a tiny spoon in case of spills) and, after the some cajoling and coaxing, swallowed it all.
Then he frowned and proclaimed “Yuck”.
My boy so cute. And so brave! *big hugs*