I’m starting to relate to this blog post by Stay-At-Home Mom…
Just now, I was chatting (or rather, angrily complaining about the “charity work” thingy) with Pam when I told her “Brb. I go toilet.”
On my way to pee, I:
- went to turn on the air-con in our room,
- pushed my bedside table away so I could find my diamond earrings that Joshua had swept off the tabletop,
- saw the amount of dust under the bedside table, so took the MagiClean mop to “sweep” away the dust,
- found lots of clothed rubber bands underneath,
- took all the bands that were still stretchy (8 of them to be exact) to the sink and washed them,
- hung them up to dry,
- threw away the “expired” overstretched ones,
- went to wash my hands and remove my contacts,
- soaked up Joshua’s Bumwear and the insert,
- used Joshua’s dirty bathwater to wash out the pail I used for mopping floor yesterday,
- scrubbed said pail with Jif (now known as “Cif” but I am just used to calling it Jif)
- scrubbed Joshua’s plastic bathtub with Jif and remaining bathwater,
- soaked Hubs’ cargo berms in the washed pail cos Josh puked on it yesternight.
Then I finally went to pee.
What can I say? I have developed into a special human breed called “woman”. Very hardworking ne!