This story is very simple:
I bought a 1.5 litre bottle of Zappel. I reached home and opened up the bottle to top up my cup and drink the damn Zappel. The farking bottle was apparently somehow shaken badly prior (not by me) and it fucking exploded and landed its chaos on my table — unfortunately strewn with tons of stuff as usual — and almost the entire kitchen floor.
The cat went barking mewing mad and dashed insanely around the house, as I shrieked in shock and woke Joshua up from his deep sleep.
And the carpet got wet and I know not what to do with it.
Now I worry about an ant attack. 😕