Kinda overdue cos I had been (and still am) suffering some sort of shopping deficiency — Having nothing much that I want. Oh the irony. 😕
Anyways, by popular demand, I have racked my brains searching through the BILLIONS of things that I have ever wanted within this year (and maybe last year) and finally came up with a X’mas wishlist! In somewhat of a ranking order, here goes:
– Mystery Case Files: Millionheir (for Nintendo DS) Reserved!!
– Hunter Original Wellingtons, in color Silver (Size 8). YIPPEE!!!
Can be purchased online from:
- Amazon.com (full range of colors including limited edition Silver)
- Zappos.com (the only site with color “Dolphin”)
I had wanted this since July 2007, and by the time Hubs actually wanted to bring me down to Pedder Red, they had already sold out. 😦 This year I really really want to get it before the autumn/winter season passes again and I have to wait another year to get it. 😦 But somehow… I think this year the price went slightly.
– A new phone.
But I haven’t figured out which one yet cos apparently the Samsung OMNIA is not Mac-compatible. Any recommendations for a non-Nokia that has a great camera function?
– A short holiday. 😦
– For my hair to grow fast fast. Ok, this is not something that can be given as a present.
– California Fitness membership
– Full lymphatic body massage
– Touching up of wrist tatt
And I think that’s about it. Very short wishlist for this year. Until I think of anything else, that is.
*goes to flip magazines for inspiration*