The Tattoo Convention will be back in early January 2010, and I’m starting to think about the next tatt I want to get.
I have no idea where I would want it, or what design I even want. But there are a few things I do know:
- I will NOT tattoo my upper arms. Too garang, and cannot act cute next time liao.
- I will NOT tattoo my thighs. Sibei chao ah lian.
- I will NOT do a full back piece because a) no one can see, b) too much time, c) too much money.
- I will NOT do portraits because even though I can appreciate them, I don’t want them on me.
- I will NOT tattoo cartoon characters. EEKS!
So basically I still have no idea what kind of designs I want, and am just exploring designs.
I’m contemplating either on the small of my back, or slightly more towards the left. Or my forearm, although that would be a biatch to try and cover up when I’m old and wrinkly. OK, scratch the forearm idea.
Hubs says lower back is good. I shall source for designs.