- Marmalade Pantry’s Elvis cupcake (to be eaten with a large glass of milk!)
- Mrs Field’s cookies (to be eaten with a large glass of milk!)
- Beard Papa Choc Eclair Puff
- Peach Italian Soda
- Mini donuts from Central basement 1
- Créme Brulee, but not too charred please.
- Anything that’s a blend of chocolate & banana
- Green tea ice cream cake from The Pasta Shop
- Pints & pints of Haagen Dazs ice cream!
You know what would constitute as a field day for me? A trip to Haagen Dazs for sinfully good chocolate ice cream sundaes!
Oooh, it wouldn’t be too bad a time to finally go visit (and eat) at Canelé Pâtisserie as well!
Oh oh, and maybe I should buy chocolate ice cream and bananas then use that new blender that Hubs got for me to make milkshakes!!
Can’t you just SEE those gluttony devil’s horns emerging from my head?!