And not unlike the oldest “boy” in the house, the two smaller ones have inherited Daddy Dearest’s genes and habits:
- Prefers sleeping on floor rather than a nice soft bed. (Proof attached.)
- Dry lips and skin, yet have oily eyelids. Eeeugh.
- Has what the Teochews call “por por” (aka “hug-hug”, aka SMELLY pillow)
- Like to rub their lips with the pillow corners of said “por por”
- Thumb-suckers. J was the same, now it’s K.
- Loves to fart (by choice or by nature, I have no clue but I know they all stink)
- Naturally domesticated (proof attached)
Last by not least,
- they have the most gorgeous smiles
- and are, by far, the 3 most understanding and loving guys I’ve ever had. 🙂